Last Updated 3rd February 2021
1. how we look after your personal data when you visit our website and mobile application, www.PlanetNourish.com and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
2. how we collect and process your personal data through your use of the website and mobile application, including any data you may provide through when you sign up for our newsletter and/or contact us for a demonstration and/ or purchase of our product. We will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our Site;
“Cookie Law” the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
“Data Controller” Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed
“Data Processor” Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller
“Data Subject” Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data
“GDPR” General Data Protection Regulation Act
“Personal Data” is any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, i.e. personal data that you provide to us via our site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); “Our Products” all software, mobile applications and websites created by us that have restricted access and have been designed for use by providers of social care; and “We/Us/Our/ Company” Planet Nourish Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 12555855
1. About Us
1. Our Site is owned and operated by us
2. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Policy Coverage
3. Your Rights
1. As a Data Subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
1. The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
2. The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 11);
3. The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 13);
4. The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 5 but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 13);
5. The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
6. The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
7. The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
8. Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.
2. If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 13, and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
3. For further information about your rights, please contact the ICO or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
4. Types of Data We Collect
1. Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
2. Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
3. Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
4. Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
5. Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website and mobile application.
6. Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
7. Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, mobile application, products and services.
8. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from our third parties and us and your communication preferences.
10. We do collect Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity and information about your health). 11. We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
5. Using Your Data
1. All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security, see section 6 below.
2. Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails) or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
1. Providing and managing your Account;
2. Providing and managing your access to our site and our products;
3. Personalising and tailoring your experience on our site;
4. Supplying our products or services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
5. Personalising and tailoring our products or services for you;
6. Replying to messages from you;
7. Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt out at any time by clicking unsubscribe)
8. Analysing your use of our site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience;
3. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or post with information, news, and offers on our products or services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
4. Third parties (including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Carehome.co.uk) whose content appears on our site may use third-party Cookies, as detailed below in section 12. Please refer to section 12 for more information on controlling cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
5. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time and to request that we delete it. 6. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for up to six months since your last visit to our site.
6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
1. We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
2. Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using our site and submitting information to us. If we do store data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
3. Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data, we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site.
4. We take steps to secure and protect your data, including implementing SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) across all pages of our website and mobile application to establish an encrypted link between the web servers and your browser.
7. Sharing Your Data
1. Subject to section 7.2, we will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
2. We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
3. We may compile statistics about the use of our site, including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may, from time to time, share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
4. We may sometimes use third-party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where we transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
5. In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
8. If Our Business Changes Hands
9. How You Can Control Your Data
1. In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in section 3, when you submit personal data via our site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us, which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and at the point of providing your details and by managing your Account).
2. You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you from receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receive.
10. Your Right to Withhold Information
1. You may access our site without providing any personal data at all.
11. How You Can Access Your Data?
1. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at email@example.com, or using the contact details below in section 13.
2. By using our site, you may also receive certain third-party cookies on your computer or device. Third-party cookies are those placed by websites and mobile applications, services, and/or parties other than us.
13. Contacting Us